Endorsement Application Procedures
In order to be officially enrolled in a Northwest Georgia RESA Endorsement Program, please follow the procedures as outlined below.
- Print and complete a NWGA RESA Endorsement Application (found at nwgaresa.com)
- Print and compete the Teacher Disposition Form (found at nwgaresa.com)
- Mail the following documents to Northwest GA
Northwest GA RESA, ATTN: Professional Learning
3167 Cedartown Highway, Rome, GA 30161
- Endorsement Application
- Teacher Disposition Form
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Copy of Teaching Certificate
Remember: you must complete the online registration process for each course in the endorsement program.
Please note your course application will be placed on hold and you will not be officially enrolled in the program until your complete application packet is received; however you may attend the first day of class.